Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Dear parents/guardians:

It has been such a pleasure teaching your child this school year. I have enjoyed watching everyone learn and grow and am very proud of the progress being made.

As many of you know, I am expecting my first child at the beginning of June. Unfortunately, my last day in the classroom will be Thursday, April 26th, 2018.

Mrs. Mertz is in the process of hiring a teacher to take over my position. A note will be going home soon with the name of your child's new teacher, who will be starting on Monday, April 30th. I will be communicating with the new teacher to ensure that the transition is smooth for the students.

Thank you for your ongoing support in making this school year a memorable one.


If you have any questions in the meantime, I would be happy to answer them.


Sincerely,

Mrs. DesRochers

No comments:

Post a Comment